Friday, June 6, 2008

Is this really what June looks like??

Until I saw the temperature emblazoned upon a building during my drive in to work, I didn't realize that it was 47 degrees this morning! That's way too cold for June...WAY TOO COLD. I know Seattle's supposed to be gloomy, but come on! I need a break...The rain is relentless.

So...I thought the best way to brighten my mood was to walk over to Pike Place Market and admire the flowers, produce, and fresh fish! I picked up some fresh halibut cheeks for dinner, veggies for a salad, and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to brighten up my office.


Have a great weekend!


-Jen

1 comment:

cadre said...

That's the spirit! The browse through the market was a great idea and I'll bet dinner will be delicious. The weather is why coffee and good red wine is so popular here!
Love, Mom