Friday, June 5, 2009

3 Weeks Old!!

Today marks two momentous occasions!

1: Lily Robin Patenaude is officially 3 Weeks old!

2: Today is my first full day at home alone with Lily. Brian went back to work today...

So far, so good. (Loud knocking on wood everyone) She's currently asleep after a long bout of crying. I know I'm supposed to be resting/napping as well, but I keep thinking of things that need to be done. Hopefully I can get a rest this afternoon.

Here are some pictures we've taken over the past week or so...and some from today to mark her 3 weeks of age.

Lily in her polkadots


A peaceful moment in the heat


Funny faces


This is her dramatic "you woke me up" pose


How can you resist this face


Brian captured this picture of the beautiful sky last night


The rest are pictures from this morning...not all of them great, but here you go!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

great update, smalls!
btw. you better be sure to get that nap in, or you're in trouble!

... love!